(no subject)
I did, in fact, finish the Anji fight. And then my laptop died. This Thursday I'm headed down to the Makerspace to retrieve the SSD and turn it into an external. (Woo.)
#
More news: got married! Honeymoon was a cruise with like 8 of my favorite people in the world (and one person I would have happily pushed over the side of the ship) and it was fucking fantastic. I miss having everybody all together and maybe someday we can all do it (or something similar) again. Only maybe not on Norwegian.
#
The summer has continued apace. soon I'll be back in classes, oy vey. Mostly I've been writing. I'm about 17k into a piece I'm calling "The Heart In The Water-Grass," though its title may end up being "Armed Prophets."
#
More news: got married! Honeymoon was a cruise with like 8 of my favorite people in the world (and one person I would have happily pushed over the side of the ship) and it was fucking fantastic. I miss having everybody all together and maybe someday we can all do it (or something similar) again. Only maybe not on Norwegian.
#
The summer has continued apace. soon I'll be back in classes, oy vey. Mostly I've been writing. I'm about 17k into a piece I'm calling "The Heart In The Water-Grass," though its title may end up being "Armed Prophets."

no subject